Curators: Anna Pohl, Marta Więckowska, Agnieszka Nawrocka
Arrangement project: Dorota Żurek
Authors: graduates of the Faculty of Design at Academy of Fine Arts Katowice
The exhibition comprehensively shows the variety of areas in which graduates of Design at ASP Katowice change the face of products and services.
These are things that not only look amazing, but also, thanks to the solutions applied, make it easier to perform daily activities, or even revolutionize
the approach to certain tasks.
The presentation proposed for the festival is divided into three zones: Kids, Leisure, and Home. It will include, among others:
– “String design” project, winner of “Śląska Rzecz” award;
– kitchen hood designed by Łukasz Paszkowski for Ciarko, winner of RED DOT award;
– atmospheric lamps designed by Łukasz Jaworski for Nowodvorski Design;
– multifunctional, easy to transport furniture for creative users by Małgorzata Szostak implemented in cooperation with Dobroteka;
– pro-social project activating the local community – GraMyMyszków, by Jagoda Rudek for the city of Myszków.